Shemia Fagan is an associate in Ater Wynne’s Litigation Group where she served as a summer associate in 2008. She works closely with lead counsel on business litigation ranging from commercial and insurance issues to employment defense.
While in law school Shemia earned High Paper in Contracts and Constitutional Law and won the First Year Appellate Competition in spring 2007. She is active in local politics and participates in a leadership training program for women considering running for office.
- Ater Wynne LLP, Portland, OR, Associate 2009 to present; Summer Associate, 2008
- Mercedes-Benz of Portland, New Car Salesperson, 2004 to 2006
- Boston University, Research Assistant, 2003 to 2004
- Northwest Nazarene University, Research Assistant, 2002 to 2003
- Lewis and Clark Law School, J.D., 2009, Cum Laude
- Willamette University College of Law; Winner, First Year Appellate Competition, Spring 2007
- Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa, Idaho, B.A., 2003
- Oregon State Bar
- Member of Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Emerge Oregon, 2009 to Present
- Toastmasters International, 2005 to 2006
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America, 2002 to 2003