Ron Saxton, a partner of Ater Wynne LLP for more than 25 years and firm chair for more than 11 years, now serves as Senior Counsel to the firm. In 2007 Ron joined JELD-WEN, Inc. and serves as Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, and a member of the JELD-WEN Board of Directors.
Ron draws on his substantial career with clients in manufacturing, energy and utility industries to advise Ater Wynne and its clients on select strategic initiatives. He no longer actively practices law.
- JELD-WEN, Inc., Portland, Oregon, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, Member Board of Directors, 2007 to present
- Ater Wynne LLP, Portland, Oregon, Senior Counsel, 2010 to present; Partner, 1984 through 2009; Chairman, 1990 to 2001
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1979
- Willamette University, B.S., 1976
- American Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- Past Chairperson, Board of Education, Portland Public Schools
- President Emeritus, Portland Public Schools Foundation
- Member, Board of Directors, National Association of Manufacturers
- Member, Board of Directors, Associated Oregon Industries
- Member, Board of Directors, Oregon Public Broadcasting