“When you hire an Ater Wynne attorney, you get somebody who is a LEADER in their field. They’re going to be CREATIVE in finding you solutions and focused on value for the client.”
– Todd Mitchell, Managing Partner
Alexandra (Alex) Shulman is an associate in Ater Wynne’s Litigation Department. Her practice is focused on commercial litigation, employment litigation, professional liability defense, and business disputes.
Prior to joining Ater Wynne, Alex was an associate at Scott Dukes & Geisler, P.C., a litigation firm in Birmingham, Alabama.
While in law school, Alex served as Production Editor for the Virginia Tax Review, as well as a Dillard Fellow, assisting first-year students with legal research and writing.
In 2017 Alex was named to the Oregon Rising Star list by Super Lawyers.
- Ater Wynne LLP, Portland, Oregon, Associate, 2015 to Present
- Scott Dukes & Geisler, P.C., Birmingham, Alabama, Associate, 2011 to 2015
- Southern Environmental Law Center, Charlottesville, Virginia, Law Clerk, Fall 2010
- The Humane Society of the United States, Washington, D.C., Law Clerk, Animal Protection Litigation, Summer 2010
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A., With Honors, Classics and English, 2008
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association, Women Lawyers Section Executive Board, 2013 to 2015
- Campaign For Equal Justice, Associates Committee