“When you hire an Ater Wynne attorney, you get somebody who is a LEADER in their field. They’re going to be CREATIVE in finding you solutions and focused on value for the client.”
– Todd Mitchell, Managing Partner
Andrea Bartoloni is a Partner in Ater Wynne’s Business Group. He focuses his practice on immigration and business law, specifically the practice of temporary working visas, labor certification, employment based permanent resident visas, and extraordinary ability and investor visas. He assists American companies in international marketing and financing with joint ventures, international licensing, and distribution agreements. He also assists Asian and European investors with relocation to United States, including land acquisition, financing and setting up manufacturing facilities.
Andrea is also the Honorary Consul of Italy for the State of Oregon. In this role, he is the official Oregon representative of the country of Italy and aids in providing consular services and encouraging economic development between Italy and the State of Oregon. It is a prestigious international diplomatic appointment made by the Italian Government and the State Department.
Andrea was named to the 2017 Oregon Super Lawyers List.
- Ater Wynne LLP, Portland, Oregon, Partner, 2012 to present
- Bartoloni Law Group, Portland, Oregon, 2000 to 2011
- Bartoloni and Abbott, Portland, Oregon, 1987 to 2000
- Stoel Rives, Portland, Oregon, 1982 to 1987
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D., 1982
- Western Washington University, B.A., 1979
- University of Florence, Italy, Faculty of Jurisprudence, 1976
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Bar, 1982
- Washington State Bar, 1983
- United States Court of International Trade, 1986
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Washington, 1984
- Honorary Consul of Italy for the State of Oregon, 2003 to present.
- Willamette University College of Law, 1994 to present.
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Advanced International Business Transaction, Northwestern School of Law, Lewis and Clark College, 1987 to 2000.
- Oregon State Bar, Section on International Law, Chairman, 1986, 1991, 1998
- Oregon Chapter of American Immigration Lawyers Association, President, 1995 to 1996
- Portland Bologna Sister City Association, President, 2005
- Portland International School, Board of Directors
- Oregon Consular Corps, Dean, 2007
- Italian-American Chamber of Commerce of the Pacific Northwest, Board Member