“When you hire an Ater Wynne attorney, you get somebody who is a LEADER in their field. They’re going to be CREATIVE in finding you solutions and focused on value for the client.”
– Doug MacCourt, Partner
Greg E. Struxness
Greg Struxness concentrates his practice on general corporate and securities law, including public and private offerings of securities under state and federal securities regulations, mergers and acquisitions, contests for corporate control, and corporate reporting and disclosure obligations.
Greg serves as corporate counsel to a number of public companies, and has frequently acted as lead counsel in initial public offerings, follow-on and secondary securities offerings, and merger and acquisition transactions.
He is listed in Best Lawyers in America for his expertise in Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law, and recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business as a leader in his field in Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions. Greg has also been named an Oregon Super Lawyer from 2006 to 2015.
- Ater Wynne LLP, Portland, Oregon, Partner, 1994 to present; Chairman, 2005 to 2007; Associate, 1991 to 1993
- Hogan & Hartson L.L.P., Washington, D.C., Associate, 1986 to 1991
- Securities & Exchange Commission, Division of Corporation Finance, Washington, D.C., Special Counsel, 1985 to 1986; Staff Attorney, Division of Corporation Finance, 1982 to 1985
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D., 1982
- Willamette University, Atkinson Graduate School of Management, M.B.A., 1982
- Oregon State University, B.S., 1976
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association, Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section
- Association of Securities and Exchange Commission Alumni
- Oregon State Bar Association, Securities Regulation Section
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, Board of Trustees, Member, 2003 to 2009
- Oregon Hospice Association, Board of Directors, Member, 2003 to 2010
- Artists Repertory Theatre, Board of Directors, 2006 to 2012
- Leadership Portland Class of 2004