Ater Wynne LLP is pleased to announce that 18 lawyers have been named to the 2016 Edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. The 22nd edition of The Best Lawyers In America (2016) includes attorneys in practice areas covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and inclusion in this year’s publication is based on more than 5.5 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Because lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are subject to an exhaustive peer-review survey and attorneys are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Ater Wynne LLP would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to the 2016 Best Lawyers in America list, including the first year listed and Best Lawyers area of recognition:
- Jonathan A. Ater (2011) - Corporate Law and Health Care Law
- Lori Irish Bauman (2012) - Appellate Practice
- Steven K. Blackhurst (2006) - Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Banking and Finance, Litigation - Real Estate, Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy) and Litigation – Securities
- Ernie Bootsma (2015) - Trademark Law
- Leslie G. Bottomly (2013) - Employment Law - Management and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Nena Cook (2011) - Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Frank X. Curci (2009) - Biotechnology Law and Technology Law
- Frank V. Langfitt (2008) - Commercial Litigation, Litigation – ERISA and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Daniel P. Larsen (2014) - Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Stacey E. Mark (2013) - Labor Law – Management and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Brenda L. Meltebeke (2015) - Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Todd A. Mitchell (2016) - Commercial Litigation
- Douglas D. Morris (2013) - Corporate Law
- Claudia K. Powers (2009) - Environmental Law and Natural Resources Law
- Michael J. Sandmire (2010) - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- John M. Schultz (2007) - Native American Law
- Michael W. Shackelford (2015) - Corporate Law
- Gregory E. Struxness (2009) - Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Governance Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Securities / Capital Markets Law